Voices of Saudi Esports is a program created by the Saudi Esports Federation to nurture the talent of content creators and to boost Esports and Gaming journalism in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To apply to Voices of Saudi Esports, the participant, whether male or female, must be aged 16 years old or more and in his/her full mental capacity to commit to a legal contract. The applicant must hold a Saudi Arabian citizenship.
By applying to Voices of Saudi Esports, the participant authorizes the Saudi Esports Federation, all its entities and its partners and the media his/her image and name rights. The use of these images may in no way infringe the privacy or reputation of the participant. The Saudi Esports Federation and its partners also have the rights to use the participants work in all shapes or forms.
The participant warrants that he/she is not bound by any exclusive contract relating to the use of their image or services.
As a member of the Voices of Saudi Esports program, the participant vows to not sign any commercial or non-commercial deal with any entity that might represent any kind of competition to the Saudi Esports Federation and its partners.
The participant acknowledges that he/she may not claim any compensation for the use of the rights set out herein. If a third-party image appears in his/her Work, he/she represent and warrant that the person in question has reached the age of maturity and that he/she has obtained said person’s consent to use their image rights.
The participant agrees to never communicate negatively in public on the Saudi Esports Federations or its programs and tournaments and initiatives or its partners (whether commercial or non-commercial).
Once officially selected by the Saudi Esports Federation to become a member of Voices of Saudi Esports, the program member must fulfill the following requirements during the whole duration of the program:
- Always conduct themselves in a professional manner and avoid promoting an indecent or unhealthy lifestyle
- Submit a monthly report related to their selected social media. The report’s template will be provided by the Saudi Esports Federation. The report must always be submitted in a timely manner by the program member.
- Produce two social media contents monthly and do his/her utmost best to make the content of the highest possible quality.
- Do his/her utmost best to maintain a minimum level of followers corresponding to their tier level
- The program’s tier levels are the following:
- Beginner: content creators who have between 7 000 and 25 000 followers on a single selected digital media outlet.
- Intermediate: content creators who have between 26 000 and 45 000 followers on a single selected digital media outlet.
- Boss Mode: content creators who have between 46 000 and 80 000 followers on a single selected digital media outlet.
- The Saudi Esports Federation has the right to recruit candidates who do not fit this criteria, depending on the quality of their contents.
- During the program, members can be upgraded to a higher tier, demoted to a lower tier, or dismissed from the program, depending on their performance.
- The Saudi Esports Federation will set monthly objectives for each program member. The program member must do his/her utmost best to reach his/her monthly objectives. Program members who do not achieve these objectives for 3 consecutive months can be suspended from the program by the Saudi Esports Federation.
- Promote and interact with the Saudi Esports Federation’s social media accounts
- Promote and interact with the Saudi eLeagues’ social media accounts
- Promote and interact with the Saudi Esports Federation’s partners’ social media accounts when requested
- Produce dedicated contents to the Saudi Esports Federation’s partners when requested
- Attend all the meetings, workshops and events requested by the Saudi Esports Federation
- Complete all training courses, challenges and requests required by the Saudi Esports Federation
- The program member will perceive a monthly allowance that must be used only for content creation and content promotion purposes. The program member must provide the Saudi Esports Federation with a monthly justification of how they have spent their allowance to prove that it was only used for Voices of Saudi Esports. The Saudi Esports Federation has the right to suspend a member who spends his/her allowance on anything other than producing and promoting his/her contents. The Saudi Esports Federation also has the right to request all the allowance sums that were spent by a program member on anything that isn’t related to Voices of Saudi Esports.
- The program member will be given access by the Saudi Esports Federation to creative software, as well as access to a photo, video, music library, as well as contents owned by the Saudi Esports Federation. All these advantages must be used for the sole purpose of creating social media content related to gaming and esports only. These advantages must not be transferred or used by anyone else
- The Saudi Esports Federation has the right to change the rules and requirements during the program if needed.